Performance Enhancement Program
CALLING ALL HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES
- During our training programs, athletes 14 and older work to develop the skills necessary to improve their performance, reduce the risk of injury, and learn how to take care of their bodies’ needs while maintaining a rigorous training program. We help JV advance to Varsity and give Varsity that competitive advantage to excel in college sports.
- Although rehabilitation of injuries is White’s physical therapy’s main focus, Doug’s true passion is running the strength and conditioning program. “It is quite exciting to take athletes of various proficiencies and assist them to achieve the next level of ability,” says Doug White. Having previously trained world-class and Olympic athletes, Doug knows what it takes for an athlete to achieve peak performance and how to focus a training program to attain maximum results.
- GIVE BACK Program: When 5 or more athletes from the same team participate, YOUR athletic department gets 10% back towards your booster club.
“The training I received at BODYMECHANIX, LLC helped me gain the edge I needed. It’ s the advanced training in high school that made me a champion.” Matt Koons, 1997-98 State Hurtling Champion
MATT KOONS, went from 43 seconds to 37.5 seconds in the 300 meter hurdles (an improvement of 13%) in just two seasons!
“Doug’ s coaching power and his ability to relate the complex information to a 16 year old athlete, helped my son achieve his goal of playing in college athletics!” Parent of participant
BENEFITS TO YOUR ATHLETE
- Professional, experienced instruction and supervision
- 8-25% improved performance
- Safe progression of exercises
- Measured results through individual pre and post evaluations
- Strictly tailored to the adolescent athlete
- Diversified and proper strength and conditioning training
- Fewer injuries on the field
- Increased confidence, body awareness and mental discipline
- Higher efficiency on playing field
ELEMENTS OF THE CONDITIONING PROGRAM
Our certified professionals complete a performance evaluation and analyze the data in order to develop the raw fundamentals of all sports. Below is a description of the basic building blocks for participation in any sport. It is these elements that unite all athletes.
FLEXIBILITY: The foundation of any conditioning program, the warm up and dynamic stretching, will elevate the athlete’s core temperature and wake up the central nervous system in anticipation of the up coming workout.
STRENGTH: Through proper progression of weight training techniques the athlete will gain increased proper out put and muscle endurance. This will increase the individuals injury prevention capabilities.
RUNNING EFFICIENCY: The mechanics of motion are developed through emphasis on stride length, stride frequency and proper arm movements.
PLYOMETRIC TRAINING: Neurodevelopmental training will serve to develop the athlete’s power and explosiveness. This also develops the SPEED and efficiency necessary to improve the athlete’s reaction time in game situations.
MUSCLE ENDURANCE and AGILITY: Once the athletes have the raw basics, they must be trained on utilizing these elements in functional, real world challenges.