In order to best serve you, we get to know your daily activities in work and recreation in order to focus on personalizing your wellness program with us. We analyze how your injury is affecting your daily life. “It hurts when I close my car door.” “It hurts my upper back sitting at my desk.”
Although you’re injured, we go beyond treating your injury. We look at what you can do while trying to improve on your functional deficits. Our goal is for you to feel great in all activities of your life. How can we help you today?
Along with caring for individuals, White’s PT participates in many community activities:
- Hosts BodyMechanix Summer Training Program for Local High School Athletes
- Member of Wilmington Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Sponsorship in Area High School Sports Programs
- Participates as Medical Support for Wilmington Half Marathon and WOW Road Races
- School to Business Program
- Clinical Education Site for North Shore Community College Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) Program
- Town Employee Health Fair
The movement specialists at White’s Physical Therapy, LLC have been helping people in Wilmington and the surrounding communities decrease pain and return to work and play for over 10 years. White’s Physical Therapy offers the full spectrum of care from first response to standard rehabilitation of multiple diagnoses and beyond to include treatment of healthy and able bodied individuals interested in improving their own health and fitness.
Physical Therapy takes advantage of the bodies reflexes and physiology to help injuries heal faster and with less pain. See how White’s Physical Therapy, LLC can help you overcome any clinical limitations and injuries. (See list of services we provide)